|I have over 20 years of full time experience, so you can rest assured that everything will run smoothly.
I act as MC, and I run out to you to check to make sure you are ready for scheduled events such as
the Grand Entrance, Cake Cutting, Clinking Routine, Toasts, Shoe Game, First Dance,
Second/3rd/4th Dances, and later on for the Anniversary Dance, Bouquet Toss, Garter Removal Show,
Garter Toss, dance instructions, etc.
In 2002 I was picked by Minnesota Bride Magazine as the top name-booked DJ
for my "friendly style of interaction" and have earned over 200 5-star reviews
on Weddingwire, the Knot, Thumbtack and Gigmasters.
Some reviews mention "excellent transitions" which is the timing of the overlap from
song to song- not a night club beat mix, but when one song ends and another begins, I
am careful to never cut off the beginning of a track and I read the dance floor to know when
to fade out of a track.
Pricing for an experienced DJ/MC/Coordinator with top-quality sound and lights, unlimited planning time,
any music you like, up to 8 hours of performance time on a peak Saturday, is usually over $1000
plus travel if over 20 miles from Minneapolis. We can negotiate a price that is competitive, so you
pay less and receive more. CALL ANY TIME: 952.239.4115
EXTRA OPTIONS for an extra charge:
1. A larger sound system (3rd, 4th or 5th speakers added for large areas)
2. Full Room Mood Lighting: Lights around the room aimed up along the walls
3. Wedding Ceremony DJ / Karaoke services
4. Wedding Ceremony Microphone services for all 3 voices and any live musicians
5. Monogram projector, which could also be used to project amber autumn leaves or snowflakes, etc.
6. Fog for the beams of light aimed at the dance floor
7. 16" disco ball on a 7 ft high stand lit from below
8. Social hour sound system for the foyer or patio
9. Advance Custom Music Mix for Introductions
10.The telling of a Love Story or other extended MC feature
11. Fun ways to release tables to the buffet
12. Advance creation of Surprise Dances, mixing different songs
13. Do you need me to travel over 20 miles from Minneapolis to your venue?
14. Would I need to set up a second sound system at the ceremony location?
15. Do you need a quiet gas-powered generator at either the ceremony or reception site?
16. Would you like a low-volume but high-interaction "mini dance" for kids between dinner and the
official start of the dance, for up to 45 minutes, to allow you to visit with each table?
17. Karaoke with a TV on a stand out in front of singers and 3 professional microphones
18. No charge for music:
I agree to obtain advance music requests, and purchase downloads during the dance.
19. No need to spend a lot of time picking music: You can trust me to read the room, and follow
just a few guidelines, a few must play and a few do not play instructions.
I have taken over 5000 requests from guests over the years and know how to pace the
new and old, fast and slow, etc. to keep things fresh and the dance floor full.
I have tasteful ways to "freshen up" the music with little things I might say or mix in.
20. No charge for backup gear, vehicle and personnel.
I maintain all equipment personally, with backup gear on site, backup van and
backup Disc Jockeys, ready to go in case of any emergency.
Call now to negotiate your best possible deal: 952.239.4115 Paul Young
"Best DJ I've ever had or worked with. Everyone that attended the wedding has asked for
his contact information and told me the day of the wedding up until a month later
what a great DJ Paul was. I would 100% recommend him for your wedding.
He was able to adjust things accordingly up until 15 minutes prior to the ceremony,
during the ceremony and reception he played an amazing mix of music
based on a few songs we had requested. Thanks again Paul!"